As well as being one of the leading couriers in Bristol we also offer a managed storage facility which can not only be more convenient and flexible than a self store option, but also more cost effective. We can offer our clients a collection and delivery vehicle for whatever is being stored, along with packaging materials either to buy or rent at very competitive rates.
Our warehouse on Brislington Trading Estate is under constant surveillance from multiple motion detection CCTV cameras 24/7. It is fully insured, alarmed and surrounded by perimeter fencing in a secure yard.
FORK LIFT HANDLING
We offer forklift handling facilities to take in deliveries on your behalf, along with a trans shipping service for onward delivery by our vehicles.
DELIVERY & COLLECTION
We can collect and deliver equipment or stock from your premises, as well as offer a picking service.
Container Storage Terms and Conditions:
- Storage is offered on a monthly basis, payable one month in advance.
- Bristol Couriers store belongings at their storage facility at 6, Birchills Trading Estate, Emery Road, Bristol, BS4 5PF.
- Access can be arranged during your storage period & charged at £15 per visit to ensure your crates are accessible and ready.
- Insurance is included free of charge up to £2000 per container, additional cover can be arranged.
- Storage is offered on a monthly basis with the first payment taken through our website & further payments via direct debit.
- Storage agreements can be terminated at any given time by calling our office to give notice on 0117 329 0505.
- Any goods left in our care and unpaid for 60 days without contact will be deemed abandoned and disposed of accordingly.
- All goods are stored in the best possible environment, whilst we take every possible precaution to look after your belongings, our insurers will take no responsibility for wear and tear and/or deterioration of goods or products stored.